Taking care of your body is so important. Unfortunately, many of us put our bodies in last place when we set our priorities. The truth is that most of us merely need to tweak our lifestyle just a bit to make our bodies function well.
Some things to consider:
1. Eat a well balanced diet.
2. Choose less fat and sugar.
3. Fruit is an excellent sweet.
4. Limit the number of deserts you have per week.
5. Drink more water.
6. Keep a food log is you need to lose weight. (This is a big one. You will be shocked to discover how much food you are really eating during the day).
7. Get up and move around! Take a 10 minute walk. If you are unable to walk for long distances walk in front of your house for a few minutes several times per day. Every time you move you are working on your body.
8. Get regular checkups. Discover problems before they happen!
Only a few changes will make a difference in your well being. Take time to think about it today.
100 Healthy Tips
Believers With Diabetes